We gain knowledge when we contribute. Most of the blogs here have been the result of practical experiences which I encountered during my career. I am indebted to my bosses, organisations, media and community who gave me the platform, liberty and opportunity of experiencing and communicating some of these challenges and provided views on it to further enrich the discussions.
- CIO: Creativity and Innovation Officer
- CIO: Are You Dealing With the Worst?
- Should A CEO Understand IT?
- Tech Weds Business: CIO's Nightmare
- Capex or Opex: A CIO's Dilemma
- CIO And Diversity: A Match Made In Heaven
- The CIO As An Entrepreneur
- A CIO's Brand Equity
- CIO And The Future Enterprise
- New Set of CIO Competencies
- 7 habits that make CIOs successful
- Centralization Vs decentralization: A CIO’s dilemma
Operational Excellence & Service Delivery
- SMART SLAs For Business-IT Alignment
- Transforming IT Operations at Vodafone India
- Securing Wi-Fi & the Emperor's New Clothes
- Seven Characteristics Of Highly Effective Wi-Fi Network